The Leaside Sports Hall of Fame honours athletes, historical teams (NEW) and builders who represent Leaside’s rich sports heritage. Do you know of a candidate?
Persons/teams are eligible for nomination to the Leaside Sports Hall of Fame who:
- Spent their instructional years playing for a Leaside team, club or association
- Competed representing a Leaside team, club or association
- Coached, managed or otherwise volunteered for a Leaside team, club or association
- Who, by their achievements as an athlete/team and/or contributions as a builder, brought recognition and credit to themselves and the Leaside community
- And/or had a significant impact on their sport, game, club or association in Leaside or beyond.
The Leaside Sports Hall of Fame Athlete/Team of the Year is Awarded annually to an athlete or team (NEW) from or associated with the Leaside community who has had an exemplary year performing their particular sport.
Nominations close May 31, 2018.
Please use this nomination form for 2018 nominations or email us at: email@example.com